I've noticed this tag thing going on over the blogs but thought I was invisible! Since Anna Maria was kind enough to tag both of us I'll go first as
Sarah is out of town. I will need her to do my links to the next six
people, that's not weird is it?
What about me IS weird? I have always thought that being from Ohio made me normal in every way, home of homes with green grass yards and the American Dream. What is weird enough to categorize as weird but not so weird that I can share it? Black nail polish fetish? Thing is that this would be easier to do on someone else as (and I hope this isn't weird) I am a combination of intuition and naive innocence meaning I know (think I know) how everyone feels about stuff, but not how they feel about me... so I know what is weird about YOU, but maybe (probably) not me. Isn't that why we have friends, to gently point out where we are going wrong?
I should have asked my boys as they would love to tell everyone the myriad of what is weird about their mom but here goes...
1. I don't like chocolate. Oh, I'll eat it if forced to but I can pass because I have convinced myself I just don't like it.
2. I cry easily. People think I'm tough but no. Cry baby! I cried while asking for a raise from by boss once...cry at tv commercials...and I cry when people get out on Idol. Isn't it another one that I watch common pop culture tv shows with complete fascination at the human struggle of it all?
3. I live in a Bohemian love shack with no door on my bedroom. This is not my choice but there is a weird angle to it that even I can see. It's also my sewing studio so I go to bed staring at my nights work...
4. I have two lives. The one during the day when functioning rationally is required and the alternate state of dream world. I dream all the time, fully in color and with great adventure. I think this is also a Pisces thing. Swimming up and down stream at the same time, loving and hating everything at once. A long time ago I got a birthday card about being a Pisces. It said, " you think you are the life of the party, but you're not". OH, dear, what a let down!
5. My fingers are to long for my hands. My mom pointed this out to me once in a hilarious fit of laughter. I'm still mad but one day I'll get over it.
6. I see strangers all the time and think they are people I know. It's a good day when I don't approach them and find out I am wrong.
Knowing all that will you still be my friends? It's not weird to want to be loved by all you know.
I guess in the end weird is in the eye of the beholder...did anyone else in this exercise feel like they were narrating Grey's Anatomy? Which by the way, must start tomorrow night!!!! get your quilting ready girls...k
(six links to follow when my brain returns from Canberra...you know who you are!)